Optimise your project with help from our Technical experts
Customised to your needs
In addition to supplying high quality and cost-effective cable products, Nexans Olex is able to offer a range of design, engineering, project management services to support our installation and contractor customers.
These services include:
- Custom cable design based on detailed knowledge of Australian conditions and standards requirements
- System installation load analysis, using the latest thermal modelling software
- Full package turn-key solutions, from cable design to installation
- Supply of joints, terminations and accessories, designed and selected to work reliably with Nexans Olex cables
- Software solutions for stock management, GPS drum tracking, and auto-detection of cable cut lengths using advanced IoT technologies
- Australian based technical support to assess, diagnose and recommend corrective actions when problems arise during installation
- Optimisation of project cost through cable selection, enhanced route design and minimisation of joints
We service a wide range of clients nationwide and globally, including BHP, John Holland, Sydney Trains and more.
Nexans Olex has a reputation as a reliable and innovative company, with the bulk of our projects resulting from repeat work or referrals from our client base across both public and private sectors.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence